While much of the focus in traditional fatigue risk management is placed on policies and scheduling, our programs work better. We focus on the individual, and the many ways they can recognize and prevent their own fatigue.
- Stress Management
- Effects of Aging
- Fatigue Countermeasures for Maintainers
- The standard package comes with online eLearning
Available at an additional charge
- Live Webinar
- Classroom Training
- Custom Program
A Groundbreaking Fatigue Management Solution
Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS) are a vital component for operations that demand peak performance. However, many FRMS are bare bones and narrowly focused on sleep and scheduling. The Fit4Duty™ program from Convergent Performance is the first comprehensive fatigue management solution which also addresses holistic personal health—encompassing rest, recovery, and risk mitigation. It is a deep content, low overhead model that leverages the unique aspects of these operational environments. This program includes equal weight on personal accountability and systems reliability, reinforcing fatigue mitigation at all levels.
From our research and experience across a multitude of different industries, we know that too little time is devoted to helping individuals operate the most important system of all—themselves. Fit4Duty™ solves this problem by addressing every critical component of the human system: sleep, nutrition and hydration, stress, aging, and fitness.
The major training component of this program is available as eLearning. The customizable FRMS solutions in the program include a Fatigue Risk Management Implementation Guide, which allows anyone to start or revitalize an FRMS within their organization.
Our groundbreaking Fit4Duty™ program contains:
- A simplified doctrine statement that keeps fatigue management top of mind for all
- Initial holistic physiological readiness training (sleep, nutrition and hydration, stress, effects of aging, and fitness) delivered live and in-person, through online webinars, or as eLearning modules
- Policy guidance and templates for FRMS implementation
- Roles and responsibilities for key personnel within the FRMS
- Scheduling guidelines and recommended practices
- One year of monthly newsletters and short articles to keep the program topics fresh
- Workplace poster reminder series (12) paired with the newsletters
- A guide for the timing and distribution of the newsletters and posters
With the training provided in this program package, individuals, safety managers, and entire organizations will have a deeper understanding of the causes of fatigue and the tools to minimize its occurrence. From there, organizations can implement their own FRMS or enhance their existing FRMS with these new resources.
Find out what Fit4Duty is all about by watching this short video:
Contact us to find out how we can customize this program for you.
“Thank you for organizing and providing a world-class training event for us. The day was without fault…and this will flow through to the training sessions I conduct at work.”
B737 Training Captain